Jack the ripper. In the 19th century, a number of prostitutes were murdered in London by a serial killer. Although the case has never been solved, it was followed with passion and several books were written about the so- called Jack the ripper case.
For the sake of the argument, imagine that the prostitutes were seen in a London pub drinking a beer. This would indicate that they were alive and that Jack the ripper case did not exist, it was nothing more thangkssip and folklore.
EDP has not been favored by any measure of my responsibility. This has been confirmed by an in depth investigation by the EU Commission. Therefore, there is no EDP case.
On the contrary, several measures were taken to foster competition, for example.
- Full ownership unbundling, the result of which has been to force EDP to divest in the grid operator
- EDP competitors were granted permits to build natural gas fired power plants
- Direct completion with Spanish power producers as a result of the creation of a fully integrated Liberian market
- EDP had to compete with domestic and foreign companies in an auction to obtain permits to build new hydropower plants
- EDP had to compete with domestic and foreign companies in an auction to obtain permits to build wind parks